ATOSA (Old Inventory)
Price: Call for pricing
- Under-counter design is less than 32 inches tall, which complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Up to 92 lbs. of ice production per 24 hours
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- UL approval for outdoor use
- Up to 22 lbs. of built-in storage capacity
- Power switch accessible without panel removal
- Easily disassembled water circuit for easy cleaning
- Front in, front out airflow
- Fewer moving parts for longer life
- Swing style reversible door
- Side and top trim kit available
- Drain pump accessory – HS-0190
- R-134A Refrigerant
Allegheny Refrigeration is your source for top of the line Refrigeration, Cooking, Food Preparation, Furniture and Seating and Stainless Steel Equipment at catalog prices. We offer installation within a tri-state area, or can ship nationwide. We supply all commercial food service equipment, and specialize in restaurants, health care, schools, and convenience stores.
“We’ll be there after the sale”. We know there are many refrigeration and restaurant suppliers who are competing for your business and you can purchase your refrigeration equipment from any number of on-line suppliers. But will these suppliers be there for you after the sale? Our superior and knowledgeable sales staff will assist you in selecting the right equipment for your needs.
Allegheny Refrigeration has been providing food service parts and service for over 50 years. We’ve built our reputation with our expertise and personal attention to our customers’ needs. Walk-in coolers are our specialty. We design and install walk-in coolers and can handle all your food preparation equipment needs. Our expert sales team can help you select the right equipment for your needs. Contact us today!
We provide an extensive selection of refrigeration, food prep, cooking and seating equipment, and carry an extensive product inventory. Our installation, service and parts teams have a combined 150 years of experience in the industry. We design and install custom walk-in coolers. And with our service, parts and installation staff, we’ll be there after the sale.